Registration for the 2020 Torchlight 5K is currently paused due to the uncertainty surround the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for your patience as we work through this situation.
REGISTER AND RECEIVE
Register for the 2019 Life Time Torchlight 5K and receive the following:
- FINISHER MEDAL **new in 2019**
- Glow-in-the-dark medal for all Finishers.
- Custom participant shirt celebrating the Minneapolis Aquatennial
- Features the iconic Torchlight flame, Minneapolis skyline, Stone Arch Bridge, and glow-in-the-dark design.
- Start line music by Life Time Performer Justin Reis
- Access to the legendary Torchlight 5K Finish Festival
- Live music by Brat Pack Radio!
- Post-race food and snacks
- Complimentary beer and beverages (non-alcoholic options available- must be 21+ for beer)
- Finisher Goody Bag
- Race photography by FinisherPix
- Unique Minneapolis race course:
- Run along the Aquatennial parade route packed with spectators.
- 2 aid stations
- Live race results via Athlinks
- Complimentary post-race shuttle
Get ready to be a part of one of the hottest parties of the summer. Be sure to pickup up your race packet prior to the race. Check out our Packet Pickup page to find a location near you!
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, unless otherwise noted. All change requests after the deadline will need to be made in person at packet pick up.
Note: Change requests are not guaranteed, are limited based on capacity of race at the time of your request and are first-come, first-serve.
You may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner. Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The race organizers are not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
Race Entry Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the said event. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process.
- Login to your RunSignUp account
- Select “Manage Registration
- Select “Transfer to Another Runner”
Please note: The recipient can only register for the event that was transferred to them. The race entry recipient will be charged a $10 transfer fee to complete the transfer. A new bib will be assigned to the race entry recipient only after new registration is complete online. For specific instructions, please click here
Note: This policy is strictly available for race entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages. Any participant who transfers his or her race entry or race bib without following the above process will be removed from official race results and disqualified from participating in any future Life Time event.
The deferral is applied only to the event in question, in this case the 2020 Torchlight Minneapolis 5K Run . Deferrals can only be applied to the same event, the following year and cannot be carried over multiple years. Processing fees may apply. For specific instructions, please click here.
- Login to your RunSignUp account
- Select “View/Edit Registration”
- Select “Defer Registration” and follow steps to defer
Please note: A deferral fee of $25.00 will be administered at this time. Once you complete your purchase, you will be sent an email confirmation of your deferral status. You will be emailed instructions to register for the 2021 event after the 2020 event passes. It is the athlete’s responsibility to register for the 2021 event after the 2020 event passes. You must follow these instructions to register for the 2021 event and follow deadlines – your registration will NOT automatically roll over.
The Torchlight Minneapolis 5K Run has a strict no refund policy.