The Life Time Torchlight 5K through downtown Minneapolis is a summertime favorite! Run through the spectator-lined streets of downtown and across the scenic St. Anthony & Main bridge leading to the finish chute where a post-race party complete with some beer, a band and the best people in town. Whether you’re an avid racer, or a first-timer, the Torchlight 5K is for you!
Parking and Directions
Turn right. No, left. Maybe keep going straight? We can help with that.
> Find your way
AWARDS AND SCORING
The 2018 Life Time Torchlight 5K will be scored male and female participants using age group ranking in 5 year increments:
|14 and under||30 - 34||50 - 54||70 - 74|
|15 - 19||35 - 39||55 - 59||75 - 79|
|20 - 24||40 - 41||60 - 64||80 - 84|
|25 - 29||45 - 49||65 - 69||85 - 89|
Awards will be given to the top three overall male and female finishers.
USA Track & Field – Minnesota 5K Championship
Awards will be given to overall male and female winners in the USATF – Minnesota 5K Championship. To be eligible, participants must be a USATF member and registered under the USATF – Minnesota 5K Championship division. Additional awards will be given in the Masters Division (40 years old and over).
Healthy Way of Life Challenge
Awards will be give to the top three corporate teams registered in the Healthy Way of Life Challenge.
All team members must be registered for the Life Time Torchlight 5K under your corporate team name with your corporate team registration code.
- Teams must consist of at least 10 individuals
- Team scores will be determined by adding the scoring members’ age-graded percentages*
- Team scores will consist of the five highest scoring participants
- Teams with fewer than ten people will NOT be eligible for competition
- Teams with more than 10 members must create additional teams
- Top three performing teams with the highest combined scores will receive awards with the 1st place team earning the Healthy Way of Life Challenge trophy.
*For more information about age-grading percentages please refer to this the following article http://www.runnersworld.com/tools/age-grade-calculator